Monday, November 22, 2010

So... I'm not sure what to write today. I think of things all day, but when I finally sit down to write, I have nothing to say.

Well, I should pay more attention to what I say. Just because I think something does not mean I should say it, right? I know the answer to that. Maybe I am lacking this judgement because my frontal lobe is not fully developed. Maybe I say certain thoughts out loud because I have been bottling things up inside. Oh well. This isn't a blog about feelings anyway.

I wrote a play! It is the first play I have ever written. I hope to write more. I've written a scene before, for drama class. Although it is a sappy love story, I think it is really good. I like the play I finished - it is also a love story, but it's more comedic. I've been working on my short stories lately as well. I have yet to finish one, but I have a dream in my head of everything I hope to accomplish in the next few years. I will possibly write about my hopes and dreams some other time...? Haha.

~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment